Using the Library Endpoints
Library is where Constant Contact users upload, store, edit and manage files within Constant Contact.
- Delete images and documents
- Select from over 4,000 images for purchase or free download in the Stock Image Gallery to include in emails, events, or surveys
- Batch upload multiple files.
- Search, sort, and filter images by name, source, date, folder, and type.
- Manage files within folders.
Library summary report
A detailed usage report endpoint provides a user's Library usage information, including:
- The Root URL of the image hosting server
- Total disk space provisioned to the account, and space remaining
- Number of documents stored, and the amount of disk space used
- Number of images stored, and the amount of disk space used
Use Library folder endpoints to:
Use the MyLibrary file endpoints to: